Our barrel saunas are made out of sustainably harvested Nordic Spruce that’s thermally modified. Thermal modification preserves the beauty of real wood, enhancing it naturally with only heat and steam for unequaled durability and stability—even in changing weather conditions.
Your barrel sauna’s thermally modified wood is built to withstand the elements for up to 25 years. But if you want to baby this beauty, the rain jacket is included for coverage in wet weather. And with unrivaled moisture and rot resistance, this barrel sauna is designed to withstand years of love.
Our barrel saunas design give you nearly 50% more room than other barrel saunas out there. And, with an internal diameter of just over six feet, you can stretch, stand, and lounge comfortably.
Barrel kits are an awesome DIY project. Kits come with everything you need to build the sauna space, installation is easy, and you can impress people when you tell them you put it together. As Rory puts it: “Minimal effort, lots of support, hella payoff.”
6-Person premium-quality DIY Barrel Sauna Kit. Natural light from the glass door and optional panoramic window illuminate this beautiful bathing pace. Quality materials and engineering make this the very best outdoor sauna.
- Spacious 6' inside diameter with 19.5" deep Thermo-Aspen benches for the ultimate sauna bathing comfort
- Sustainably sourced Northern European Spruce features a brushed texture, distinct knots, and consistent heartwood color
- Chemically free thermal modification naturally enhances every board to its core
- Unrivaled rot and moisture resistance with exceptional stability and durability
- Superior insulating properties keep the heat in and stress and worries out
- Intuitively engineered for simple DIY installation
- Install in one day with no cutting required
- Rain jacket, flooring, and exterior trim package included
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 4 people
- Total Length: 7'4"
- Inside Diameter: 6'1" (Tall enough to stand in)
- Wall/Board Thickness: 1.5"
- Outside Diameter: 7'6"
- Window size: 5'10" x 2'11" (Window is an optional add-on)
- Bench Length: 6'6"
- Bench Width: 1'7"
- Volume: 154.3 cubic feet
- Weight: 2000 lbs
- Waterproof: No, but a rain jacket is included
- Heater Requirements: 9 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 9
- Installation Requirements: Needs to be on a level, solid service with good drainage that can support over 2,000 pounds.
Barrel sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Barrel cradles
- Body staves
- Wall Panels
- Panoramic Window, if selected to include
- Glass front door
- Interior benches
- Backrest staves
- Duckboard flooring
- Adhesive roof tape
- Metal bands
- Heat shield
- Cable raceway
- Rain jacket with trim
- 5 year warranty
- Installation and Operation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
The weight of this product requires delivery by special appointment on a wooden pallet. The product will be shipped from the warehouse to a local carrier on a semi-truck where shipping to the final location will then be coordinated and scheduled. Before shipping this product to its final location, customers will be contacted to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery only and will lower the items to ground level.
Our two favorite things are saunas & sustainability. We only sell sauna ware that we love from companies we believe in. And as members of 1% For The Planet, a portion of all of our sales goes directly back into environmental projects. It’s a win-win-win.