The Lumina is highly customizable to fit your space and style. The atmosphere of the Lumina is cozy and inviting with a specially designed lamp. It’s also possible to add an extra optical fibre between the front boards of the upper bench.
The floor is expressly designed to match the overall style. Its grids are solid and durable and come with rubber strips, which prevent the floor from being slippery and the wood from being in direct contact with humidity.
Lumina’s sophisticated design is combined with simplicity and practicality. Its unique bi-color walls and exquisite interior design immerses you in a luxurious, yet cosy and harmonious atmosphere. The Lumina was designed in collaboration with Italian architect Luca Donazzolo.
Made from sustainably-sourced thermally modified wood from northern Europe. This chemical-free thermal modification process – done with only heat and steam – produces a product that is far superior to other woods for the extreme conditions of a sauna.
The environment of the Lumina brings a sense of lightness and tranquility. The Lumina sauna can accommodate your specific sauna needs with 2 size and 3 finish options to enhance your sauna experience.
- Easy DIY cabin (Up to 6 person)
- Front glass wall featuring 8mm tempered glass
- Side wood door
- Horizontal interior paneling SGS9 15X120mm (Available in Aspen, Alder, or Thermo-alder)
- Upper bench
- Lower bench
- Bench skirt
- Specially designed wooden handles
- LED strip behind backrest
- Side Wooden Door: Features hidden hinges and magnetic closing.
- Alder: Natural Alder Wood, Durable, Light Weight, Water Repellant
- Aspen: Natural Aspen Wood, Smooth Texture, Beautiful light tone, Doesn’t get too hot, Doesn’t secrete resin, Doesn’t splinter
- Thermo-Alder: Natural Thermo-Alder Wood, Light Weight, Durable, Smooth texture, Thermo-Process removes moisture from the wood
- Capacity: 2 size options available, the largest fits up to 6 people
- Type: Indoor
- 5-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 79” W x 79” D x 82.7” H
- 6-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 99” W x 79” D x 82.7” H
- Exterior Panels: Included. 2 fully clad side panels
- Available Finishes: Aspen, Alder, Thermo-alder
- Floor Type: Duckboard
- Lighting Type: LED strip
- Side Wood Door on the left side of the unit
- Heater Requirements: 9kw Heater
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level substructure. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Lead times vary based on cabin. Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Backrest supports
- Upper bench grid
- Upper bench frame
- Lower bench grid
- Lower bench frame
- Standard base frame
- Ceiling elements
- Floor grids
- Vertical moldings
- Horizontal moldings
- Fastening screws
- Molding nails
- LED strip
- 2-year warranty
- Installation manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Indoor modular saunas are shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, including lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to have a clear path for the delivery truck and space for assembly. The panels are designed to fit through doorways and other tight spaces, so they can be installed in a variety of locations. However, you will need to have a level and stable surface for your Auroom modular indoor sauna.
Have a vision for your sanctuary? We’ll help you design your dream sauna space, be it for private or public purposes. Let’s chat!