Cookies help us recognize you and your device and store some information about your browsing preferences. A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your device when you use our website. We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. The types of cookies that we use on this website include essential, analytics, functional, performance, advertising, and other.
Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, these are referred to as “essential” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interest of our users to enhance the experience.
How Cookies Are Used
- make your experience more enjoyable; and
- collect information around abandoned shopping carts; and
- recognize you and your device when you visit this website; and
- help make our marketing and advertising better; and
- collect information about your preferences and use of our Website; and
- recognize you and your device when you visit this website.
Cookies We Use
- secure_customer_sig - Shopify sets this cookie to be used in connection with customer login. 1 year duration.
- cart_currency - Shopify sets this cookie to remember the user’s country of origin and populate the correct transaction currency. 14-day duration.
- _orig_referrer - Shopify sets this cookie to be used in connection with shopping cart. 14-day duration.
- shopify_pay_redirect - Shopify sets this cookie to enable secure online payment and checkout. 1 hour duration.
- TiPMix - The TiPMix cookie is set by Azure to determine which web server the users must be directed to. 1 hour duration.
- x-ms-routing-name - Azure sets this cookie for routing production traffic by specifying the production slot. 1 hour duration.
- _shopify_s - This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite. 1 year duration.
- _gcl_au - Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services. 3-month duration.
- _ga_* - Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views. 1 year duration.
- ln_or - Linkedin sets this cookie to registers statistical data on users' behavior on the website for internal analytics. 1 day duration.
- __kla_id - laviyo sets this cookie to collect information on the visitor’s behavior. 1 year duration.
- _hjFirstSeen - Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. 30-minute duration.
- personalization_id - Twitter sets this cookie to integrate and share features for social media and also store information about how the user uses the website, for tracking and targeting. 1 year duration.
- Lidc - LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection. 1-day duration.
How to Turn Off Cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that this website will not function effectively without them. For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies.
How to Contact Us