We love barrel saunas for a lot of reasons: room to rest and stretch, beautiful natural wood, crazy efficient heat retention, the list goes on. Barrel kits offer a quality experience at an affordable price, making them ideal for your backyard oasis.
Made out of natural wood that’s thermally modified using a 100% natural process, you can breathe deep knowing you’re taking in the cozy aroma of Nordic Spruce, not the harsh chemicals and toxins of traditionally treated wood.
Our thermally modified Spruce matches the performance of treated wood for added durability. Precision milling ensures the ideal seal for heat retention and the unique design of our barrel sauna is moisture and rot-resistant – this baby is engineered to withstand years of love in any climate.
Barrel kits are an awesome DIY project. Kits come with everything you need to build the sauna space, installation is easy, and you can impress people when you tell them you put it together. As Rory puts it: “Minimal effort, lots of support, hella payoff.”
2-4 Person premium-quality DIY Barrel Sauna Kit. Natural light from the glass door and optional panoramic window illuminate this beautiful bathing space. Quality materials and engineering make this the very best outdoor sauna.
- Spacious 6'1” inside diameter with 19.5" deep Thermo-Aspen benches for the ultimate sauna bathing comfort
- Sustainably sourced Northern European Spruce features a brushed texture, distinct knots, and consistent heartwood
- Chemically free thermal modification naturally enhances every board to its core
- Unrivaled rot and moisture resistance with exceptional stability and durability
- Superior insulating properties keep the heat in and stress and worries out Intuitively engineered for simple DIY installation Install in one day with no cutting required
- Rain jacket, flooring, and exterior trim package included
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 4 people
- Total Length: 4'11"
- Inside Diameter: 6'1" (Tall enough to stand in)
- Wall/Board Thickness: 1.5"
- Outside Diameter: 6'4"
- Window size: 5'10" x 2'11" (Window is an optional add-on)
- Bench Length: 4'1"
- Bench Width: 1'7"
- Volume: 124.3 cubic feet
- Weight: 2000 lbs
- Waterproof: No, but a rain jacket is included
- Heater Requirements: 6 kw or 7.5 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 6 or 7.5
- Installation Requirements: Needs to be on a level, solid service with good drainage that can support over 2,000 pounds.
Barrel sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Barrel cradles
- Body staves
- Wall Panels
- Panoramic Window, if selected to include
- Glass front door
- Interior benches
- Backrest staves
- Duckboard flooring
- Adhesive roof tape
- Metal bands
- Heat shield
- Cable raceway
- Rain jacket with trim
- 5 year warranty
- Installation and Operation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout, but you can anticipate a cost range of $690.00-$990.00 depending on the model.
The weight of this product requires delivery by special appointment on a wooden pallet. The product will be shipped from the warehouse to a local carrier on a semi-truck where shipping to the final location will then be coordinated and scheduled. Before shipping this product to its final location, customers will be contacted to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery only and will lower the items to ground level.
Our two favorite things are saunas & sustainability. We only sell sauna ware that we love from companies we believe in. And as members of 1% For The Planet, a portion of all of our sales goes directly back into environmental projects. It’s a win-win-win.