The Familia is like a warm hug – very warm. This universal cabin can accommodate your specific sauna needs with an array of sizes and finishes. From wood type to capacity to door swing, you can customize the Familia to your space and style.
The aluminum base frame under the sauna walls is durable, resistant and very suitable for humid rooms. The floor grids come with rubber strips, which prevent the floor from being slippery and the wood from being in direct contact with humidity.
The minimalist style, dim lighting and closed front create a warm and cozy atmosphere inside. The design features narrow and sharp-edged wall profiles that give this otherwise traditional sauna a modern and intriguingly fresh look.
Made from sustainably-sourced thermally modified wood from northern Europe. This chemical-free thermal modification process – done with only heat and steam – produces a product that is far superior to other woods for the extreme conditions of a sauna.
The Familia Sauna is a classic cabin with vertical wall panels, a beautifully crafted wooden front wall and a glass door with optional hinge placement when ordering. Whether it’s placed in a home, gym or hotel, the Familia will be a perfect fit to jumpstart relaxation. Inside, you will find an ideal place to rest. Minimalist style combined with the perfectly relaxing low lighting.
- Easy DIY Cabin (Up to 6 person)
- Unpretentious and universal style
- Front wall fully finished (Available in Aspen, Alder, or Thermos-aspen)
- Vertical interior wall and ceiling panels STS10 15 x 68 mm (Available in Aspen, Alder, or Thermo-aspen)
- Led light strip for behind the backrest
- Tempered 8mm glass door with Premium Handle featuring Natural Oak Wood-Premium Metal
- Left and right-handed door hinge options
- Alder: Natural Alder Wood, Durable, Light Weight, Water Repellant
- Aspen: Natural Aspen Wood, Smooth Texture, Beautiful light tone, Doesn’t get too hot, Doesn’t secrete resin, Doesn’t splinter
- Thermo-Aspen: Natural Thermo-Aspen Wood, Light Weight, Durable, Resists Warping, Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly
- Capacity: 5 size options available, the largest fits up to 6 people
- Type: Indoor
- 2-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 71” W x 48” D x 82.7” H
- 3-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 71” W x 59” D x 82.7” H
- 4-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 79” W x 59” D x 82.7” H
- 5-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 79” W x 79” D x 82.7” H
- 6-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 99” W x 79” D x 82.7” H
- Exterior Panels: Included. 2 fully clad side panels
- Floor Type: Duckboard
- Lighting Type: LED strip
- Door: 8mm tempered glass door with clear finish. Width: 24.2" (61.5cm) Height: 72.9" (185.2cm)
- Left or right door swing options.
- Heater Requirements: 9kw Heater
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level substructure. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Lead times vary based on cabin. Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Backrest supports
- Upper bench grid
- Upper bench frame
- Horizontal bench supports
- Bench skirt
- Lower bench grid
- Lower bench frame
- LED Light Strip
- Standard base frame
- Ceiling elements
- Floor grids (2)
- Vertical moldings
- Horizontal moldings
- Fastening screws
- Molding nails
- Vertical support (not available with the 5-Person Sauna Cabin)
- 2-year warranty
- Installation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Indoor modular saunas are shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, including lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to have a clear path for the delivery truck and space for assembly. The panels are designed to fit through doorways and other tight spaces, so they can be installed in a variety of locations. However, you will need to have a level and stable surface for your Auroom modular indoor sauna.
Have a vision for your sanctuary? We’ll help you design your dream sauna space, be it for private or public purposes. Let’s chat!