The Libera Glass has an all-glass front wall, making it sleek, inviting, and natural-light loving. The Libera Glass’ sister (Libera Wood) is more enclosed with a wood-paneled front wall. We think of them as extrovert and introvert saunas – same great sauna quality, totally different vibes.
The floor is expressly designed to match the overall style. Its grids are solid and durable and come with rubber strips, which prevent the floor from being slippery and the wood from being in direct contact with humidity.
With 5 size options, there’s a Libera for everyone. Are you a solo-sauna-goer or is the sauna your party spot? The smallest Libera is 71” W x 48” D x 82.7” H and fits up to 2 people, and the largest is 99” W x 79” D x 82.7” H – and fits up to 6 people.
The section about wood now reads: Made from sustainably-sourced wood from northern Europe. The thermo-aspen option undergoes a chemical-free thermal modification process – done with only heat and steam – that produces a product that is far superior to other woods for the extreme conditions of a sauna.
The exterior glass wall features self-closing door hinges with left- and right-handed options when ordering, and perfectly merges into the interior upright vertical lines of the cabin. Whether it’s placed in a home, gym, or hotel, the Libera is the perfect addition to enhance lightness and ease.
- Easy DIY Cabin (Up to 6 person)
- Light and harmonious style
- Front glass wall featuring 8mm tempered glass
- 8mmm tempered glass door
- Horizontal interior paneling STV valeura 15x90mm (Available in Aspen, Alder, or Thermo-aspen)
- Horizontal ceiling paneling STS4 15x90mm (Available in Aspen, Alder, or Thermo-aspen)
- Upper bench
- Lower bench
- Bench skirt
- Premium Handle featuring Natural Oak Wood-Premium Metal
- LED strip on the back wall
- Stainless steel, self-closing hinges with left- and right-handed options when ordering
- Natural Alder Wood: Durable, Light Weight, Water Repellant
- Natural Aspen Wood: Smooth Texture, Beautiful light tone, Doesn’t get too hot, Doesn’t secrete resin, Doesn’t splinter
- Natural Thermo-Aspen Wood, Light Weight, Durable, Resists Warping, Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, Thermo-Process removes moisture from the wood
- Capacity: 5 size options available, the largest fits up to 6 people
- Type: Indoor
- 2-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 71” W x 48” D x 82.7” H
- 3-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 71” W x 59” D x 82.7” H
- 4-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 79” W x 59” D x 82.7” H
- 5-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 79” W x 79” D x 82.7” H
- 6-Person Sauna Cabin Dimensions: 99” W x 79” D x 82.7” H
- Exterior Panels: Included. 2 fully clad side panels
- Available Finishes: Alder, Aspen, or Thermo-Aspen
- Floor Type: Duckboard
- Lighting Type: LED strip
- Glass Door: 8mm tempered glass door with clear finish. Width: 24.2" (61.5cm) Height: 72.9" (185.2cm)
- Heater Requirements: The 2-person sauna requires a 4.5 or 6 kw heater. The 3-person and 4-person sauna requires 6 kw heater. The 5-person and 6-person sauna require a 9 kw heater.
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level substructure. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Lead times vary based on cabin. Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Backrest supports
- Upper bench grid
- Upper bench frame
- Lower bench grid
- Lower bench frame
- Standard base frame
- Ceiling elements
- Floor grids
- Vertical moldings
- Horizontal moldings
- Fastening screws
- Molding nails
- LED strip
- 2-year warranty
- Installation manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Indoor modular saunas are also shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, including lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to have a clear path for the delivery truck and space for assembly. The panels are designed to fit through doorways and other tight spaces, so they can be installed in a variety of locations. However, you will need to have a level and stable surface for your Auroom modular indoor sauna.
Our two favorite things are saunas & sustainability. We only sell sauna ware that we love from companies we believe in. And as members of 1% For The Planet, a portion of all of our sales goes directly back into environmental projects. It’s a win-win-win.