6-Person premium-quality DIY Barrel Sauna Kit. Natural light from the glass door and optional panoramic window illuminate this beautiful bathing pace. Quality materials and engineering make this the very best outdoor sauna.
- Interior dimensions: 78.5”L x 77”D
- Exterior dimensions: 87”L x 81”D
- Sustainably sourced Northern European Spruce features a brushed texture, distinct knots, and consistent heartwood color
- Chemically free thermal modification naturally enhances every board to its core
- Unrivaled rot and moisture resistance with exceptional stability and durability
- Superior insulating properties keep the heat in and stress and worries out
- Intuitively engineered for simple DIY installation
- Install in one day with no cutting required
- Black Shingled roof kit
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: 6 people
- Total Length: 87”
- Inside Diameter: 77”
- Wall/Board Thickness: 1.65”
- Outside Diameter: 81”
- Window Thickness: 5/16” Tempered Bronze glass
- Bench Length: 78.5”
- Bench Width: 17.8”
- Volume: 211 cubic feet
- Weight: 1103lbs-1550lbs depending on model
- Waterproof: No, but shingled roof kit is included
- Heater Requirements: 9 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 9
- Installation Requirements: Needs to be on a level, solid service with good drainage that can support over 2,000 pounds.
Barrel sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Full-length Thermo-Spruce staves (1.65” thick)
- Benches of Thermo-Aspen (1.1” bench tops, no knots)
- Backrest of Thermo-Aspen (1.1” rests, no knots)
- Tempered bronze glass door
- Stainless steel barrel bands
- Black roof shingle kit
- Spruce cradles
- Spruce fascia boards
- Air intake and exhaust vents
- Extra staves (2)
- Fastener kit
- Paraffin oil, 16.9 oz bottle (500ml)
- Installation instructions
- White LED light bar (1)
- Wi-Fi, app-based operation
- Wireless handheld remote & mounting cradle
- 90W power supply
- 30’ light cable
- Mounting clips, articulating (3)
- Mounting clips, flush (3)
- Installation instructions
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Barrel saunas are shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, which includes lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to ensure you have a level and stable surface for your barrel sauna.
Our two favorite things are saunas & sustainability. We only sell sauna ware that we love from companies we believe in. And as members of 1% For The Planet, a portion of all of our sales goes directly back into environmental projects. It’s a win-win-win.