These sauna cabins are designed and manufactured in Estonia, a small country by the Baltic Sea in Northern Europe where sauna culture runs deep. Offering exceptional design and craftsmanship, it is the best option for a low-cost, aesthetically pleasing, and ergonomic compact sauna.
The crown jewel of the Baia is the contoured bench seating. Wavy benches can usually only be found in larger saunas, but the Baia sauna offers this luxury touch in a sauna that can fit into smaller spaces.
Made from long-lasting, sustainably-sourced thermally modified Aspen from northern Europe. This chemical-free thermal modification process - done with only heat and steam - produces a product that is far superior to other woods for the extreme conditions of a sauna.
Intentionally designed small dimensions make this sauna the perfect fit for smaller (bath)rooms, yoga studios, garages, or wherever you’re trying to build an at-home oasis. And with left or right-handed opening, it’s ready to go anywhere.
With its comfortable, ergonomic design and special features, the Baia DIY indoor sauna kit really stands out, thanks to its contoured seating. The Baia sauna cabin is a truly premium-quality small home sauna that offers unbeatable value. Contoured benches are usually only found in larger saunas, but Auroom offers this added luxury and comfort in a sauna cabin that can fit into smaller spaces in your home.
- Easy DIY cabin (4-6 hour with two people)
- Premium style door with metal-wood handle
- Cozy and pleasant feel
- Preserved with Finland’s finest natural sauna wax
- Small dimensions (easy to fit into any space)
- Door opening direction can be changed upon installation
- Horizontal Thermo-Aspen exterior and interior paneling (STP 0.59"x3.54")
- Stylish Ergonomic contoured bench
- Flat bench
- Heater guard
- Movable stepping bench
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 2 people
- Type: Indoor
- Exterior Length: 64.25" (163cm)
- Exterior Depth: 64.25" (163cm)
- Exterior Height: 80.75" (205cm)
- Volume: 192 cu ft
- Weight: 900lbs
- Material: Thermo-Aspen Wood, long-lasting and sustainably sourced from northern Europe
- Door: Stainless steel hinges. Handles are premium stainless steel and wood. 8 mm tempered clear glass. Easily modified to open left or open right.
- Finishing: Wooden details pre-treated with sauna wax
- Heater Requirements: 4.5 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 4.5
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level subsctucture. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Previously assembled wall elements (8)
- Base elements (5)
- Corner posts (4)
- Corner mouldings (4)
- Ceiling elements (2)
- Bench supports
- Upper bench frame
- Ergonomic bench
- Backrest mounting blocks
- Bench grids
- Door frame (can be installed to open right or left)
- Tempered Door glass (8mm thick)
- Metal-wood door handle
- Metal hinges
- Heater guard
- Finishing mouldings
- 2 year warranty
- Installation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Indoor modular saunas are shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, including lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to have a clear path for the delivery truck and space for assembly. The panels are designed to fit through doorways and other tight spaces, so they can be installed in a variety of locations. However, you will need to have a level and stable surface for your Auroom modular indoor sauna.
Have a vision for your sanctuary? We’ll help you design your dream sauna space, be it for private or public purposes. Let’s chat!