Introducing the Garden-Series Model G2 Outdoor Sauna by SaunaLife – it's the outdoor oasis you've been dreaming of, and it won't break the bank! This sauna is the real deal, boasting beefy 1.65”-thick spruce planks with interlocking V-joints, making it tough enough to last a lifetime. It's got a slick slanted roof with fancy self-gluing EPDM roofing and a full floor to keep the weather out while you bask in pure comfort. Say goodbye to outdoor sauna envy and hello to affordable luxury! 🌞🏡🧖♂️
- Premium Nordic Spruce wall beams (1.65” thick)
- Luxurious and airy outdoor sauna appeal
- Engineered for simple DIY sauna installation (2 persons, 2-days)
- Interlocking-beam construction allowing for natural expansion and contraction and exacting fit
- Solid grade-A Aspen benches for bather (1.1” thick bench tops, no knots)
- Dotless and dimmable LED lighting
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 4 people
- Total Width: 86"
- Interior Width: 66"
- Wall/Board Thickness: 1.65"
- Exterior Height: 92"
- Grade-A Aspen backrest (no knots)
- Interior Depth: 59"
- Exterior Depth: 64"
- Volume: 124.3 cubic feet
- Weight: 1200 lbs
- Heater Requirements: 8 kw or 9 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 9
- Installation Requirements: Needs to be on a level, solid service with good drainage that can support over 2,000 pounds.
SaunaLife Garden Series sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 2-day installation and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included. The exterior of this sauna needs to be stained or painted after assembly for longevity. Paint not included.
- Full-length Spruce staves (1.65” thick)
- Benches Aspen (1.1” bench tops, no knots)
- Backrest of Aspen (1.” rests, no knots)
- Tempered clear glass door
- Foundation beams
- Roofing felt for roof
- White LED light bar (1)
- Wi-Fi, app-based operation
- Wireless handheld remote & mounting cradle
- 90W power supply
- LED Driver
- 30’ light cable
- Installation and Operation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
SaunaLife saunas are shipped to your address via a flatbed truck in a large wooden crate. The carrier is not responsible for offloading the sauna, which includes lowering the crate to the ground. A forklift will need to be onsite to offload the sauna. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to ensure you have a level and stable surface for your sauna.
Our two favorite things are saunas & sustainability. We only sell sauna ware that we love from companies we believe in. And as members of 1% For The Planet, a portion of all of our sales goes directly back into environmental projects. It’s a win-win-win.