Made from long-lasting, sustainably-sourced thermally modified Aspen from northern Europe. This chemical-free thermal modification process - done with only heat and steam - produces a product that is far superior to other woods for the extreme conditions of a sauna.
These sauna cabins are designed and manufactured in Estonia, a small country by the Baltic Sea in Northern Europe. Offering exceptional design and craftsmanship, it is the best option for a low-cost, aesthetically pleasing, and ergonomic compact sauna.
The Cala has 2 front design options, glass or wood, so you get to customize the look and feel of your new sauna. We like the glass option for maximizing natural light to illuminate this beautiful sauna space and for taking in views.
The ergonomic compact design makes this sauna the perfect fit for smaller (bath)rooms, yoga studios, garages, or wherever you’re trying to build an at-home oasis. And with left or right-side opening, it’s ready to go anywhere.
A small sauna with a big heart, the Cala Glass home sauna boasts a true Finnish sauna experience and meticulous attention to detail. The 3-person Auroom Cala model is engineered to fit into smaller spaces without compromising aesthetics or comfort. Its wax finish offers added protection for the wood and looks amazing.
- Easy DIY cabin (4-6 hours with two people)
- Luxurious glass wall
- Premium glass door with metal-wood handle
- Cozy and pleasant feel
- Preserved with Finland’s finest natural sauna wax
- Small dimensions (easy to fit into any space)
- Door opening direction can be changed upon installation
- Horizontal Thermo-Aspen exterior and interior paneling (STP 0.59"x3.54")
- Upper flat bench
- Lower flat bench
- Heater guard
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 3 people
- Exterior Length: 59" (150cm)
- Exterior Width: 59" (150cm)
- Exterior Height: 80.75" (205cm)
- Volume: 162 cu ft
- Weight: 900lbs
- Material: Thermo-Aspen Wood, long-lasting and sustainably sourced from northern Europe
- Door: Stainless steel hinges. Handles are premium stainless steel and wood. 8 mm tempered clear glass. Easily modified to open left or open right.
- Finishing: Wooden details pre-treated with sauna wax
- Heater Requirements: 4.5 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 4.5
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level substructure. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Previously assembled wall elements (6)
- Base elements (3)
- Corner posts (2)
- Corner mouldings (4)
- Ceiling elements (2)
- Bench supports
- Upper bench frame
- Lower bench frame
- Bench grids
- Glass wall
- Door frame
- Tempered Door glass (8mm thick)
- Metal-wood door handle
- Metal hinges
- Heater guard
- Finishing mouldings
- 2 year warranty
- Installation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
The weight of this product requires delivery by special appointment on a wooden pallet. The product will be shipped from the warehouse to a local carrier on a semi-truck where shipping to the final location will then be coordinated and scheduled. Before shipping this product to its final location, customers will be contacted to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery only and will lower the items to ground level.
Have a vision for your sanctuary? We’ll help you design your dream sauna space, be it for private or public purposes. Let’s chat!