Introducing the amazing 6-person Model G4 outdoor home sauna – your ticket to a backyard wellness extravaganza perfect for chilling with your squad and fam! Picture it: sleek, two-tier I-shaped satin-finish aspen benches that let you soak up the sauna vibes in style. And oh, the natural light show! Thanks to the full-glass front and that big ol' side window, your sauna oasis is flooded with sunshine, highlighting its natural wood beauty and making it feel like sauna heaven on Earth! 🌞🌲🧖♀️
- Premium Nordic Spruce wall beams (1.65” thick)
- Luxurious and airy outdoor sauna appeal
- Engineered for simple DIY sauna installation (2 persons, 2-days)
- Interlocking-beam construction allowing for natural expansion and contraction and exacting fit
- Solid grade-A Aspen benches for bather (1.1” thick bench tops, no knots)
- Clear tempered glass door for the ideal nature sauna experience (5/16” thick)
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 6 people
- Exterior Width: 89"
- Interior Width: 78"
- Wall/Board Thickness: 1.65"
- Exterior Height: 97"
- Window size: 30-1/8" W x 74-13/16" H
- Exterior Depth: 111.5"
- Interior Depth: 78"
- Weight: 1650 lbs
- Heater Requirements: 10.5 kw, pairs with the HUUM Hive Mini 10.5
- Installation Requirements: Needs to be on a level, solid service with good drainage that can support over 2,000 pounds.
SaunaLife Garden Series sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 2-day installation and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included. The exterior of this sauna needs to be stained or painted after assembly for longevity. Paint not included.
- Premium Nordic Spruce wall beams (1.75” thick)
- Prefabricated window and door elements
- Benches of grade-A Aspen (1.1” thick bench tops, no knots)
- Backrests of grade-A Aspen (no knots)
- White LED light bar system (Wi-Fi or remote controlled)
- Air exhaust vent
- Nordic Spruce floorboards
- Treated ground frame
- Roll-on self-adhesive asphalt roof kit
- Installation and Operation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
SaunaLife saunas are shipped to your address via a flatbed truck in a large wooden crate. The carrier is not responsible for offloading the sauna, which includes lowering the crate to the ground. A forklift will need to be onsite to offload the sauna. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to ensure you have a level and stable surface for your sauna.
Our two favorite things are saunas & sustainability. We only sell sauna ware that we love from companies we believe in. And as members of 1% For The Planet, a portion of all of our sales goes directly back into environmental projects. It’s a win-win-win.