The luminous aspen panels and seating are seamlessly crafted for enduring elegance, resilience, and longevity. The front glass panes offer clear visibility and gracefully highlight the structural charm of the surroundings.
The Model X6 Home Sauna Kit, conceptualized by SaunaLife, is meticulously fashioned in Estonia, a land where sauna rituals are ingrained in daily well-being.
Home saunas for indoor use were conceptualized and crafted by sauna aficionados with the aim of making upscale sauna experiences accessible at home without breaking the bank.
Make your at-home wellness retreat a reality with the affordable X6.
Ready to sauna like a pro? The SaunaLife Model X6 Indoor Sauna Kit has your back! We're talking 1-½” premium Nordic Spruce planks pre-assembled into wall panels that slide right into place. Benches, backrests, and the ceiling? Yep, they're all ready to roll, too! And that full-glass front? It's sectional for a perfect fit. Oh, and the door? It swings both ways to suit your style. Grab a buddy because the fabulous SaunaLife X6 is ready to rock in less than a day! 🧖♂️🔥👯♂️
- Easy DIY cabin (4-6 hours with two people)
- Luxurious glass wall
- Premium glass door with metal-wood handle
- Cozy and pleasant feel
- Small dimensions (easy to fit into any space)
- Door opening direction can be changed upon installation
- Horizontal Nordic Spruce exterior and interior paneling
- Upper flat bench
- Lower flat bench
- Heater guard
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 3 people
- Exterior Length: 67"
- Exterior Width: 45"
- Exterior Height: 79"
- Weight: 900lbs
- Material: Sustainably sourced Nordic Spruce and Aspen
- Door: Stainless steel hinges. Handles are premium stainless steel and wood. 8 mm tempered clear glass. Easily modified to open left or open right.
- Heater Requirements: 6 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 6
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level substructure. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Premium Nordic Spruce wall panels (1.5" thick)
- Prefabricated window, door, and ceiling elements
- Premium door handle (stainless steel and wood)
- Benches of grade-A Aspen (1.1” thick bench tops, no knots)
- Backrests of grade-A Aspen (no knots)
- White LED light bar system (Wi-Fi or remote controlled)
- Full front glass view (5/16” thick)
- Tempered clear glass door (5/16” thick)
- Bench supports
- Air exhaust valve
- Heater guard
- Finishing mouldings
- 2 year warranty
- Installation Manual
- White LED light bar (1) Wi-Fi, app-based operation Wireless handheld remote & mounting cradle 90W power supply Driver 30’ light cable Mounting clips, articulating (3) Mounting clips, flush (3) Installation instructions
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Indoor modular saunas are shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, including lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to have a clear path for the delivery truck and space for assembly. The panels are designed to fit through doorways and other tight spaces, so they can be installed in a variety of locations. However, you will need to have a level and stable surface for your Auroom modular indoor sauna.
Have a vision for your sanctuary? We’ll help you design your dream sauna space, be it for private or public purposes. Let’s chat!