Auroom saunas are made with straight-grain Nordic aspen, a beautiful light wood that smells as good as it looks. All of the wood is thermally modified, which is an entirely natural process using only heat and steam, that gives the timber extraordinary stability and longevity. Plus, no hot feet!
These babies offer exceptional design, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. Saunas are assembled in the factory before delivery in order to check that all the parts fit together perfectly. Final adjustments and a polish ensure uncompromising and unrivaled quality.
The Cala has two front design options, glass or wood, so you get to customize the look and feel of your new sauna. We like the wood option if you’re looking for something a little cozier and more tucked-away feeling. The wood option also offers more privacy to bathers inside.
The ergonomic compact design makes this sauna the perfect fit for smaller (bath)rooms, yoga studios, garages, or wherever you’re trying to build an at-home oasis. And with left or right-side opening, it’s ready to go anywhere.
A small sauna with a big heart, the Cala Wood home sauna boasts a true Finnish sauna experience and meticulous attention to detail. The 3-person Auroom Cala model is engineered to fit into smaller spaces without compromising aesthetics or comfort. Its wax finish offers added protection for the wood and looks amazing.
- Easy DIY cabin (4-6 hours with two people)
- Horizontal Thermo-Aspen panel front wall or luxurious glass wall
- Premium glass door with metal-wood handle
- Cozy and pleasant feel
- Preserved with Finland’s finest natural sauna wax
- Small dimensions (easy to fit into any space)
- Door opening direction can be changed upon installation
- Horizontal Thermo-Aspen exterior and interior paneling (STP 0.59"x3.54")
- Upper flat bench
- Lower flat bench
- Heater guard
Specs & Downloads
- Capacity: Up to 3 people
- Exterior Length: 59" (150cm)
- Exterior Width: 59" (150cm)
- Exterior Height: 80.75" (205cm)
- Volume: 162 cu ft
- Weight: 900lbs
- Material: Thermo-Aspen Wood, long-lasting and sustainably sourced from northern Europe
- Door: Stainless steel hinges. Handles are premium stainless steel and wood. 8 mm tempered clear glass. Easily modified to open left or open right.
- Finishing: Wooden details pre-treated with sauna wax
- Heater Requirements: 4.5 kw, pairs with the HUUM Drop 4.5
- Installation Requirements: Solid, waterproof, and level substructure. Final electrical connections to be done on site.
Cabin sauna kits are intelligently designed for easy 1-day install and come with all the parts and pieces you’ll need. Sauna heater not included.
- Previously assembled wall elements (7)
- Base elements (4)
- Corner posts (3)
- Corner mouldings (4)
- Ceiling elements (2)
- Bench supports
- Upper bench frame
- Lower bench frame
- Bench grids
- Bench skirt
- Door frame (can be installed to open right or left)
- Tempered Door glass (8mm thick)
- Metal-wood door handle
- Stainless steel hinges
- Heater guard
- Finishing mouldings
- 2 year warranty
- Installation Manual
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Indoor modular saunas are shipped in a large wooden crate via freight to your address. The carrier is responsible for curbside delivery, including lowering the crate to the ground via the liftgate. A signature is required for all freight shipments, and it's important not to sign if the shipment is damaged. If you notice damage and do not sign, the shipping company that damaged the shipment will be responsible for those costs. If you have ordered a sauna heater, it will be delivered separately. You will need to have a clear path for the delivery truck and space for assembly. The panels are designed to fit through doorways and other tight spaces, so they can be installed in a variety of locations. However, you will need to have a level and stable surface for your Auroom modular indoor sauna.
Have a vision for your sanctuary? We’ll help you design your dream sauna space, be it for private or public purposes. Let’s chat!